In this section you will find the answers to frequently asked questions. If you require any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
1. HOW FAR IS THE BEACH?
“Zahora” is the nearest beach, it is 800 m. to the Campsite. Around 1,5-3 km. there are some other beaches as Cape Trafalgar, El Palmar, Mangueta, Caños de Meca etc.
2. WHAT IS THE DISTANCE FROM THE VILLAGE TO THE CAMPSITE?
The resort of Caños de Meca is 1.5 km. to the Campsite. The nearest villages are Barbate, Vejer and Conil, all of them 10 km away.
3. IS THERE A LOT OF SHADOW AT THE CAMPSITE?
Yes, we’ve got very shady pitches, big pine trees are everywhere.
4. WHAT IS THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE CAMPSITE?
Mostly family and very quiet. Ideal for families with small children. Silence should be respected between 00:00 hrs and 8:00hrs and all vehicle movements are prohibited.
5. ARE VISITORS ALLOWED ON THE CAMPSITE?
Yes, they must register at reception, leave a identity document which will be returned to them when they leave. Visitors may stay free of charge for 30 min, after this time, they should pay the relevant rate. (Visiting times 10-22:00 hrs.)
6. ARE BARBECUES PERMITTED ON THE CAMPSITE?
Yes, the Campsite has a BBQ facilities area, with 10 barbecues to be used with charcoal. Out of this area they are not permitted
7. IT IS POSIBLE TO RENT A REFRIGERATOR?
Yes, the Campsite has the renting service for refrigerators at the reception.
8. ARE DOGS/CATS ALLOWED IN THE CAMPSITE?
Yes, dogs and cats are welcome at the pitches during low and mid season, (they have to be tied). They are not allowed in high season.
Animals are not allowed in the bungalows.
9. CAN WE MAKE A RESERVATION FOR A SPECIFIC BUNGALOW/PITCH NUMBER?
No, but if you have a preference, let us know, and we will do our best to accomplish your demand.
10. DO BUNGALOWS HAVE AIR CONDITIONING?
The DELUXE, NATURE, ATLANTIS and DÚO models have air conditioning. Only the MOREA model does not have air conditioning, but it is completely shaded.
11. IS THERE WI FI INTERNET ACCESS ON THE SITE?
Yes. Free of charge! There also are coin operated computers with internet access.
12. WHICH ACTIVITIES ARE FOR THE CHILDREN?
There is a play park and (in july and august) the Mini club propose activities for the kids from 4 up to 8 years old. There are also activities for children from 9 up to 16 years old.
13. IS THERE AN INTERNET ACCESS IN THE CAMPSITE?
The camping has computers with internet access (with Euro coins) and also WIFI access (paying at the reception).
14. IS IT POSSIBLE TO PAY BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD?
No, we do not accept either credit or debit card.